No cats cannot eat philodendron as philodendron is very poisonous to both cats and dogs.
The reason that philodendron is toxic and poisonous to cats and dogs is because of the components of the philodendron plants which are insoluble calcium oxalates, crystals known as raphites.
Cats teeth aren't designed for grinding plant matter either so it makes it hard for the cat to digest the plant matter but it's also toxic.
So you should not allow your cat or dog to eat any philodendron and if they do you need to take the cat or dog to the vet for treatment as it can be potentially fatal.
The philodendron can also cause intestinal problems.