The credit card that offers the highest credit limit is the Chase Sapphire Preferred which has a credit limit of $100,000.00 credit line.
The Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card is not an easy to get credit card however and you need an excellent credit score to get approved for the Chase Sapphire Preferred but if you can get it then you'll have a high credit limit.
But just be sure you can pay all that off.
Some other high limit credit cards besides the Chase Sapphire Preferred credit card are.
- Discover it Miles Card.
- Discover it Cash Credit Card.
- Capital One VentureOne Rewards Credit Card.
- Chase Freedom Unlimited Credit Card.
- United MileagePlus Explorer Card.
- Gold Delta SkyMiles Card.
- Platinum Card from American Express.