Yes and it works fantastically. Your not the boss of your parents, they are in charge of YOU. It could be because of daytime accidents, bedwetting, can't be trusted left alone. I seen a few teens sucking on a pacifier, they were fully diapered and couldn't leave their parents side. The oldest was 14-15 yrs old.
It's for your own good, they know what's best. Here is some rules
1) Throw away ALL underwear/boxers
2) Baby bottles with baby formula at all times.
3) Bedtime is at 8pm, bath time is 6:30pm
4) High chair, homework, breakfast, lunch and Dinner
5) Cribs are for naps and bedtime
Just have fun with it, embrace it. If you or your parents wants to, email me