After spraying Raid insecticide you should not sleep in your room as the chemicals could make you sick when breathing them in.
Try sleeping in a different room or even on the couch until the Raid smell has gone away.
Raid is toxic to humans if ingested or if you don't wash your hands after using Raid or get Raid on surfaces that could then get in contact with food.
Also breathing in Raid can be toxic if you breathe the Raid in too much.
However for the most part Raid is safe to use around humans and pets but don't allow any kid to touch surfaces sprayed with Raid and don't allow pets to eat food that has been on surfaces that Raid has been sprayed on either.
When used properly Raid is pretty safe.
Raid contains two chemicals that are not safe: Cypermethrin and Imiprothrin.
When they are inhaled, they can cause congestion, difficulty breathing, and extensive coughing.
Raid may also cause asthma. Cypermethrin can also lead to pneumonitis.
The Raid insecticide is harmful to you as it contains toxic chemicals; hence you can't sleep in the room after its immediate application.
To be on the safer side, it is advisable not to sleep in the room if you have sprayed it with the raid.
After spraying Raid or other bug killing chemicals in your home you should open windows to get some ventilation and also go outside for awhile until the chemicals dissipate in the home.
It's best not to breathe in those chemicals when you don't have too.
Whenever I spray Raid or other chemicals in the house I open windows when possible and leave the house for a few hours to allow the chemical to dissipate.