ahhaha, I think in the nearly same way
There are so many reasons why people dance!
1. When you dance, the muscles about whose existence you even haven't known, work.
2. Your brain works. To connect one movement with another you should strain not only your butt.
3. Develops memory. Remembering choreography is a whole art.
4. Develops imagination. Especially when you freestyle or create a choreography.
5. This is a release of adrenaline when somethings did not work and suddenly you have succeeded.
6. Exercise your stamina! It takes a lot of patience to achieve results.
7. You become more confident! That’s for 100%.
8. You become more fit.
9. A gait becomes more beautiful.
10. An appearance becomes better.
11. We come back from thoughts about work and problems to the sensation of one's body.
12. This is one of the best ways of meditation.
13. We become more sensual and liberated.
14. It takes your mind and body both working together.
15. Dance allows us to be completely in the moment and present with ourselves.
16. We can express through dance what we can’t express in words.
17. We dance for physical fitness. We dance for mental clarity. We dance for emotional stability and other such pluses.
18. It’s a way of life, another lifestyle.
19. Dance gives a social experience.
20. It’s about a creativity and expression.
21. We can do things when we dance that can't be done otherwise.
22. Dance can a lot to teach us about life.
23. It teaches us how to listen to the music and rhymes.
24. Dance helps to understand other people. We can assess people very quickly by dancing with them.
25. The most importantly we feel good about ourselves in dancing.
26. Dance is the art of touch, kinesthetics.
27. It shows how the body can become the instrument to engage music.
28. We reach deep inside and find a very different person in ourselves.
29. Dancing can tell stories.
30. Dancing kills loneliness.
31. It’s addictive. Since we got hooked we find it hard to stop.
32. Dance makes us feel free.
33. And improving. Working towards a goal.
34. Dance is about a self-discipline.
35. We are students in dance, always.
36. Dance brings out the best of us.
37. It really helps us to understand how good we are and boosts our confidence.
38. Dance uplifts a mood to some other level.
39. It’s an opportunity to be a real women/men.
40. Dancing requires you to straighten your back.
41. Dancers are more open in communications with strangers.
42. The smile will illuminate your face more and more often.
43. In the dance of other people, you will see the aesthetics, the preceding work, the expression of different emotions and even the conversation.
44. Realization and self-expression.
45. People who surround you at rehearsals can become a dance family for you.
46. Dancing is the main assistant in the fight against bad mood.
47. Dancing is a quality filling of time.
48. Dance is a way to love yourself.
49. It gives a boost to a creative mind and helps to be more humble and compassionate others.
50. The more you dance, the more you would want to dance. That is dance’s nature.
51. It teaches us how to perform and develops a sense of performance.
52. It's also a great way to travel.
53. Above all, we come out of a comfort zone.
54. Dance experience can become a literally life-changing.
55. It’s a strenuous activity, yet you will want to work so hard for the amazing reward your experience on stage brings.
56. It refreshes people and gives an instant energy.
57. We show the world who we truly are and who we can be.
58. Dance gives us a place to be a perfectionist and to pay attention to the details.
59. Dancing may enhance your concentration and memory.
60. It can help you understand how your body actually works.
61. And get to know yourself better.
62. You’ll also sleep better, as a result of being in great shape and less stressed.
63. A regular dance practice will challenge you to push through the physical pain.
64. Helps improve your work ethic.
65. Dance gives us the courage to try new things.
66. Dance helps you meet people.
67. You might even fall in love.
68. Dancing creates a space for you to move in a way only you can, whether it’s awkward or graceful.
69. Ultimately, dancing can help you feel more complete.
70. Leadership - working with a partner, group or even your dance teacher can provide you with not only communicative but leadership skills too.
71. You will Improve your balance.
72. Become more interesting.
73. It’s an amazing cardio.
74. You can gain a new profession.
75. Finally, have a valid excuse to learn to dress well.
76. Meet thousands of other people just like you.
77. It has hooks for people from so many walks of life.
78. It is easy to pick up and learn.
79. Dancing just feels freeing.
80. It looks cool.
81. It's fun.
82. Sharing happiness is the ultimate reason.
83. You just won't regret it.