When you have mold in your home you can use some vinegar to spray on the mold which kills most mold.
You can also dilute some bleach in a spray bottle with some water and then spray the diluted bleach onto the mold and the bleach will kill the mold even faster than vinegar would.
There's also sprays and gels for mold that you can buy in home improvement stores and even online and it's known as mold remover spray or mold remover gel.
To treat mold sickness you should take some antihistamines whether over the counter antihistamines or prescription antihistamines, use a breathing mask, use an air purifier in your home and oral decongestants, to reduce congestion, decongestant nasal sprays, nasal corticosteroids, to reduce inflammation and a nasal rinse can help clean your nostrils out of any of the mold spores.
Opening windows to get some fresh air inside the home can also help and if you do experience any more severe health issues from the mold you should see a doctor about it.
When you have mold in your home you can usually tell the mold is in your home because mold has a musty smell to it.
If you smell something musty and damp then you most likely have mold in your home.
Other signs of mold in your home are black mold spores on walls, floors, ceilings etc as well as other health issues such as watery eyes, coughing, sneezing, trouble breathing, wheezing, irritated and itchy skin, sinus headaches, congested and runny nose and itchy and sore throat.
To get rid of mold in your house you can buy some mold remover spray or mold remover gel such as from Home Depot, Lowe's and other stores.
The mold remover spray cleaner or gel will help to kill the mold and help the mold spores die and get rid of the mold.
Bleach can also work to kill mold but the mold remover works much better than just regular bleach.
If you have drywall the drywall that is moldy really needs removed and replaced as there could be more mold behind the drywall.
When you have mold in your house you should start by spraying the mold with some bleach and then the bleach helps to kill the mold spores.
Do this before the mold spreads to far and when you notice a little bit of mold growth you should spray the mold with some bleach.
Then after 10 minutes or so wipe the mold off although some mold may not come off as easy such as when it's mold on drywall.
The drywall mold in most of those cases needs to have the moldy part of the drywall removed and replaced.
Wipe hard moldy surfaces with a suitable commercial product such as soap and water, or a heavily diluted bleach solution.
Always dry the surfaces after use to prevent mold from reappearing.
Wash or wipe porous surfaces and check regularly to see if mold has returned, as it can infiltrate these materials.
Mold in your home is pretty dangerous as mold can cause health issues such as lung disease, asthma, breathing issues, watery eyes, coughing, serious allergic reactions and even permanent lung damage.
Mold removal from your home or business can be pretty expensive depending on how much mold you have in your home or business that needs removed.
If you have some mold in your crawlspace or just in one room then the cost of professional mold removal may cost only $500.00 to $600.00
If you have more mold in more rooms then the mold removal cost could go up to as much as $3,000.00 to $6,000.00
When you have mold on your drywall the moldy drywall needs to be removed and hauled away and then mold spores need to be killed inside the walls as well.
Then new drywall would need to go up so just removing the mold in your home is only part of the repair as you need new drywall and sometimes new insulation as well if the insulation has molded as well.
Mold can be very dangerous to your health so you should always get mold removed before it spreads farther and does more damage to both your home and even your health.
Lung issues and other breathing issues can occur when you breathe in that mold.
If you have dampness in your home and getting mold then you should use a dehumidifier to help remove that humidity and moisture from the home.
You should also use a fan that vents to the outside in your bathroom so that the steam from the shower goes outside and does not stay in the house.