- Brass-plated Steel – This type of material is an alternative to brass and is quite popular. It consists of steel-based laminated material that includes a coating of brass.
- Stainless Steel – Consisting of iron, carbon and chromium, stainless steel is durable, as well as heat resistant.
- Aluminium – A material that is white or silver in colour, is cheaper than brass and is available polished and finished with a coat of lacquer-coated aluminium for you.r
- Sublimation Metal – This material includes a sublimation-receptive coating and is either white or clear.
- Laser Metal – Is used with CO2 lasers and can cut through coatings on metal.
Still, want to know more about the engraving metals, please have a look on this website